THINGS WHICH MUST BE DISSEMINATED

Pulse Media

7.3.06

Schizophrenic

Click pic.
As my friend DJEB so rightly points out, the most fanatical anti-abortionists are not pro-life, as they are the same people who not only support capital punishment, but also the killing of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, in the dubious name of 'liberation'. No-one should be duped into believing, that 'pro-lifers' view life as sacred. Religion is merely a tool for Conservatism in politics. I once saw a picture of a pro-lifer with a placard opposing all forms of killing, including the death penalty, abortion and war. I have much more respect for someone like that, even if I don't agree with them on the issue of abortion. I do not celebrate abortion, I simply celebrate the right of a woman (as well as any human being) to to do as she wishes with her body, including what is inside her body.