THINGS WHICH MUST BE DISSEMINATED

Pulse Media

28.2.06

Mr Irving

D.Irving website


I am not anti-coloured, take it from me; nothing pleases me more than when I arrive at an airport, or a station or a seaport, and I see a coloured family there -- the black father, the black wife and the black children. I think it is just as handsome a spectacle as the English family, or the French family, or the German family, or the South African family, or whatever. I think that is the way that God planned it and that is the way it should be. When I see these families arriving at the airport I am happy (and when I see them leaving at London airport I am happy).

[Cheers and Laughter].

But if there is one thing that gets up my nose, I must admit, it is this -- the way ... the thing is when I am down in Torquay and I switch on my television set and I see one of them reading our news to us. It is our news and they're reading it to me. (If I was a chauvinist I would say I object even to seeing women reading our news to us.)

This should be enough to convince any thinking person who might not know D.Irving, that this is a xenophobic man. The only people it wouldn't shock, are presumably those who agree with him. Those people are even less likely to have a change of heart seeing him jailed for expressing his opinions.